Engaging CS Curriculum - Powered by CodeBot!
CodeBot is the first educational robot purpose-built for learning Python programming. This 'bot puts the focus on coding, with built-in sensors and programmable controls for endless projects and learning opportunities.
Curriculum Modules with CodeSpace™
"Python with Robots"
Designed as a CS elective course for grades 8-12, this curriculum module covers the fundamentals of Python programming as students apply each new coding skill and concept to engaging projects with CodeBot. No prior coding experience is required!
"Algebra I with Robots"
- Answering the age-old student query: "When am I ever going to need this math??" - these CodeBot projects deliver concrete validation! Students learn and apply math concepts needed to achieve meaningful real-world goals.
- Designed to be used by Math and Science Teachers with no prior CS background, this module works well as supplementary material to a traditional Algebra I sequence. It is aligned to Common Core Mathematics Standards, and can also be used as part of a standalone cross-curricular course of study.
- Fast, easy Python coding experience.
- Step-by-step guided lessons in CodeSpace.
- Chromebook compatible.
- Powerful CPU with 1M of FLASH.
- Proximity sensors for navigation.
- Surface sensors for line following.
- 3-axis Accelerometer.
- Advanced PWM motor control.
- Wheel Encoders for precise speed and rotation angle control.
- Speaker for programmable alerts, music, and voice.
- LEDs for status display of all systems.