Engaging CS Curriculum - Powered by CodeBot!
CodeBot is the first educational robot purpose-built for learning Python programming. This 'bot puts the focus on coding, with built-in sensors and programmable controls for endless projects and learning opportunities.
Read more about CodeBot in our Why another robot? blog post.
- Fast, easy Python coding experience.
- Step-by-step guided lessons in CodeSpace.
- Chromebook compatible.
- Powerful CPU with 1M of FLASH.
- Proximity sensors for navigation.
- Surface sensors for line following.
- 3-axis Accelerometer.
- Advanced PWM motor control.
- Wheel Encoders for precise speed and rotation angle control.
- Speaker for programmable alerts, music, and voice.
- LEDs for status display of all systems.
Curriculum Modules with CodeSpace™
"Python with Robots"
Designed as a CS elective course for grades 8-12, this curriculum module covers the fundamentals of Python programming as students apply each new coding skill and concept to engaging projects with CodeBot. No prior coding experience is required!