Skip to content
Our Teacher-Tested Kits…
- Set teachers up for immediate success in teaching text-based coding.
- Require no prior coding experience !
- Engage students with a series of step-by-step guided projects using real microcontroller hardware.
- Teach real code for real things – not a “game” they will outgrow or tire of.
Are open-ended. Equip students to go beyond the included projects, to applications they dream up.
A Sample of Included Projects:
- Remote temperature logger
- Electronic board-game spinner
- Motion activated alarm
- Personalized scrolling text sign
- Music / frequency generator
- Wireless remote control
- Light detector
CodeSpace Cloud Software
- Completely browser-based application – no IT support needed for installation (runs great on ChromeBooks too!)
- Integrates with Google Apps – projects are automatically saved to student’s Google Drive.
- Includes Jumpstart curriculum module, a step-by-step introduction to coding in python with the micro:bit.
- Intelligent code-assist helps students understand what’s wrong when their code doesn’t work as expected.
- Optimized to work well even on slow / intermittent Internet connections.
- A professional, powerful general-purpose programming tool. The included projects are just the beginning!
- One year license included with kit