The team here at Firia Labs has been working hard on a new release of CodeSpace, and it went live on Tuesday, February 25th.
We are continuously improving the platform, and this update includes enhancements to the curriculum content as well as the core development platform and debugger.
Highlights of this update:
- New "Python with Robots" project: All Systems Go! Project goals include:
- Code a battery tester so you can tell how much fuel is left in your bot’s tank.
- Use the CPU temperature to detect changes in the local “weather.”
- Detect orientation with the CodeBot accelerometer.
- Make a motion alarm “guard ‘bot.”
- Minor tweaks to CodeSpace lessons based on teacher feedback
- And of course, updated Educator Resources to cover all the new content!
As always, if you have any questions or run into any issues with the new updates don't hesitate to contact us! We love hearing from you, and we're confident you and your students are going to LOVE the new content and features we're cooking up.