Jobs at Firia Labs
- Do you have a passion for CS and maker education?
- Got teaching skills and an entrepreneurial mindset?
- Are you adventurous, creative, and ready for a new challenge?
- Dream of being part of something that will positively impact thousands of teachers and their students?
Firia Labs wants to meet you! We are looking for just the right person to help us in our mission to “inspire in students an enduring passion for creating.”
As an Edtech Evangelist you will:
- Assist with product strategy and market planning.
- Organize and conduct nationwide Professional Development activities.
- Deliver presentations and assist with exhibition at conferences.
- Manage and grow Firia Labs Social Media presence.
- Manage the Firiambassador recruitment and retention program.
- Develop curriculum, coordinating with product engineers and other curriculum writers.
- Assist with product support.
- Classroom teaching experience / deep understanding of grade 6-12 classroom environment.
- Experience with CS Education or coding related STEM program.
- Understanding of the education technology sales process at State, District, and grassroots levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Science background (especially coding in Python) is a plus!
This position reports directly to the CEO of Firia Labs.
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org